Who we are
Antares delivers a full range of M&A services, including:
- Mergers and acquisition advisory,
- Sales and divestitures, and
- Strategic partnerships and alliances
Antares’ professionals have experience in many types of advisory assignments, including:
- Strategic Acquisitions
- Leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations,
- Management buyouts,
- Management buy-ins,
- Strategic partnerships, and
- Majority and minority investments.
Antares is a relationship-focused investment bank, at a time when many larger firms are increasingly transaction oriented.
- Antares professionals have superior execution capabilities for strategic assignments.
- Antares principals have over 100 years of experience in M&A advisory, and have executed M&A transactions with an aggregate value exceeding $20 billion.
- Our cross-border M&A experience provides significant insight into the international M&A process.
- Our exclusive focus on mergers and acquisitions ensures efficient execution by a group of knowledgeable and seasoned professionals.
- Antares’ assignments have ranged in size from under $10 million to over $1 billion.
- M&A expertise leverages our valuation skills.
- Experience in advising companies in various industries, including:
Relationship driven approach
Truly independent advice
- Privately owned
- Respected brand name
- Benefits of an international corporate adviser without the conflicts or the multilayer bureaucratic structure of large integrated investment bank
Recognized strength in core advisory work
- Relationship driven
- Senior executives intimately involved in all aspects of transactions
Antares values its client relationships
- Long term commitment to clients
- Development of close working relationships
- Independent advice
- Global capabilities, local knowledge
- No cross-selling of services
Focus on Mergers and Acquisitions
- M&A expertise ensures that all pertinent transaction issues are thoroughly addressed in the course of a transaction,
- Successful background in M&A provides bulge bracket execution capabilities, and
- Valuation expertise leverages securities valuation skills.
Antares provides bulge bracket execution capability
- Comprehensive background in M&A ensures thorough due diligence and efficient execution,
- Significant international experience provides knowledge of and access to foreign markets, and
- Senior level participation throughout the transaction process.
Demonstrated ability to execute successful acquisition advisory assignments
- Buy-side experience, valuation expertise and industry knowledge ensure the viability of proposed acquisitions,
- Ability to expeditiously negotiate and execute transactions mitigates risk of overpaying, and
- Current portfolio of industry leading clients attests to full commitment on all assignments.
Demonstrated ability to execute successful divestiture advisory assignments
- Proven ability to successfully position and market companies,
- Knowledge of industry ensures participation by accredited and reputable buyers, and
- Minimal disruption of business minimizes day-to-day involvement of management.
An individual style of business
Antares’ focus on M&A advisory services affords its clients many benefits over other intermediaries, including:
- Intimate involvement of senior bankers throughout the transaction process,
- Knowledge of our clients’ industries,
- Ability to expeditiously respond to our clients’ needs and requests,
- Alignment of interests with respect to successful execution of all transactions,
- Frequent correspondence with management to provide updates on current events,
- Up-to-date knowledge of rules and events affecting the current M&A market, and
- Involvement in all M&A-related transactions.
Antares’ success depends upon the success of our clients; ultimately, this results from professional, service-oriented relationships and our ability to provide value-added advisory services to our clients.
|COMMITMENT OF SENIOR PERSONNEL|
|FULL SERVICE M&A CAPABILITIES|
Antares’ Value-Added Role
|Valuation||Deal structures||Thorough due diligence|
|Pro forma financial||Negotiation||Supervise closing|
|Enhanced shareholder value||Improved capital structure||Enhanced competitive position|